04 December . 2018
Visitor Guide: Entertaining the Guests
Bexley is located in such a great area and we know your family and friends will love it just as much as we do! There is so much to do and see around the Pasco community and across Tampa Bay. So why not get out and show all your holiday visitors coming into town how we do it and why we choose to call this area home!
Check out the list of local restaurants, shopping destinations, Bexley amenities and lots of fun nearby places.
- International Plaza and Bay Street: Check this shopping center out for all your designer needs. It’s perfect if you want to go to a good restaurant before or after your shopping extravaganza.
- Tampa Premium Outlets: These outlets are also a great option for getting your visitors out of the house and into the shops! This indoor/outdoor shopping center can consume a full day of shopping with the amount of options available.
- Bahama Breeze: This is a great spot for some more Caribbean based cuisine.
- Brick City Eatery: For anything from a good brick oven pizza to a tasty breakfast, this is the place to go!
- Bangkok Sushi: This Japanese restaurant is perfect to get a good Sushi roll – and who doesn’t love Sushi!
Fun Activities nearby
- Zoo Tampa at Lowery Park: Take your visitors to experience the joy of seeing and interacting with animals at the Zoo. If you go in the month of December, you can even experience Christmas in the Wild!
- Busch Gardens: For the guests that are looking for a good thrill, get out of the house for the day and experience this fun adventure-packed park!
- The beaches: Florida is known for its spectacular beaches, so why not show it off? From Clearwater Beach to Caladesi State Park, go spend the day at the best beaches in the US!
Bexley Hang Out Spots
- Fire Pit: If the evening feels a little chillier, having a hot cocoa with your family and friends around the fire pit could be the perfect cozy time.
- Game Room: If your guests enjoy friendly competition, the game room may be their favorite hang out spot.
- Parks: Perhaps your visitors are looking for a peaceful and relaxing spot. How does a park with swinging benches sound for that kind of a holiday request?
We hope this list gives you and your visitors a great place to start with ideas on how to enjoy Bexley or get out and see our side of town during this holiday season!
Previous PostThe Greatest Gift is Giving: Holiday Drive at Bexley
Older PostFrom the Twisted Sprocket Kitchen: Sugar Cookies with Buttercream Frosting
Want More Information?
- 2019 (24)
- 2018 (73)
- 2017 (42)
- 2016 (24)
- 2015 (1)